Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Meet Stephen

Sorry folks...I've got no ideas! So I'll borrow from Karen.

1. Who is your man?
Stephen
2. How long have you been together?
married 2 years
3. How long did you date?
dated 6 months, engaged for 6 months
4. How old is your man?
28
5. Who eats more?
Stephen, unless it's cookies!
6. Who said "I love you" first?
He did.
7. Who is taller?
Stephen, even when I have my tall shoes on. That was a must.
8. Who sings better?
It would be a painful competition.
9. Who is smarter?
Depends on the subject.
10. Whose temper is worse?
Mine, probably.
11. Who does the laundry?
He does!
12. Who takes out the garbage?
Stephen.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Me. I tried to switch sides once and it freaked him out.
14. Who pays the bills?
Me.
15. Who is better with the computer?
Neither one of us is has very technical knowledge, but we can both figure out how to get the computer to do what we need it to.
16. Who mows the lawn?
Some strange man. Stephen used to, though, and proved to be a wizard with a lawn mower and baling wire!
17. Who cooks dinner?
Usually that's my job, although Stephen has been doing it a lot lately since I've started back to school.
18. Who drives when you are together?
Usually Stephen, unless we're in a hurry.
19. Who pays when you go out?
Stephen
20. Who is most stubborn?
It is a very tough call. He'll usually give in first to avoid an argument, though.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
I am never wrong, so this hasn't really come up.
22. Whose parents do you see the most?
We hang out with both of our families a lot!
23. Who kissed who first?
I'm a lady...who do you think?
24. Who asked who out?
Ditto to the previous question.
25. Who proposed?
Stephen...it was a very romantic surprise!
26. Who is more sensitive?
Probably Stephen, although I have my issues.
27. Who has more friends?
Me.
28. Who has more siblings?
I do, but there are sisters-in-law and nieces and nephews on his side, so there are more people at Watson gatherings.
29. Who wears the pants in the family?
It's really a team effort.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Number 21 is my favorite.

KarenD said...

Hi Stephen, nice to meet you.

No WAY is he more sensitive! You mean, he can dish it out, but can't take it?

Anonymous said...

Lindsey's not too sensitive unless you're talking about weight or mom hair.

Anonymous said...

or mom capris...

Anonymous said...

I think I am offended by the comments. No signature needed.